16 Fun Things to do In Australia
I love traveling and what’s most exciting is traveling with my kid. It’s indeed fun yet tiring at the same time. Last year May my kids and I went to Australia and traveled around for 3 weeks. It was supposed to be longer but I have prior and scheduled trip to 5 Asian countries in June so we have to shorten our supposed to be a 2-month vacation in Australia. Before I give you my top 16 Fun Things to do In Australia, let me remind fellow Filipinos the 1st thing you need to do – GET A VISA.
For more info please visit https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/600-/Visitor-e600-visa-online-applications
– Manila to Sydney via Cebu Pacific could go as low as 10,000 PHP one-way (promo ticket).
– Via Philippine Airlines, one-way is around 20,000++ PHP Manila-Sydney.
After lodging your papers, the waiting time begins. However, let me give you my top 16 Fun Things we did when we’re in Australia for a short vacation of 3-weeks.
1. Take the Subway
2. Ride the Tram
4. Visit the Sydney Harbour
5. Tour at the Blue Mountains
6. Visit Australia Zoo
7. Visit Movie World Theme Park
– Moview World – Warner Bros Australia is located in Gold Coast. Said to be Australia’s #1 theme park.
– DC superheroes and villains characters
– Amazing and thrilling rides
We purchased the Unlimited entry for 12 months for 4 theme parks. 3 other theme parks include:
– Sea World
– Wet n Wild Gold Coast
– Paradise Country
Since we came to Australia in Autumn, the weather is pretty cold and we can’t bear to be soaking wet in hours outside so we decided not to visit Wet n Wild.
8. Visit Sea World
9. Visit Dreamworld
10. Enjoy the parks and FREE use of BBQ grill
11. Camping at the lake
12. Enjoy the scenery
– Because I live in Manila, where shopping malls. hotels. buildings and traffic are everywhere, being in a countryside makes me relaxed and able to feel and smell the fresh air.
13. Take advantage of seeing wild roo’s
– Yup, in the countryside that we stayed in, roo’s are everywhere! In the morning at our backyard, we’ll see roo’s hopping away from us. And in the afternoon, roo’s are crossing the street going to the wild.
14. Visit Kingscross Coca Cola Billboard in Sydney
15. Visit Surfers Paradise
16. Visit Skypoint Observation Desk
– Q1 is 322.5 meters high and Sky Point has one of the world fastest elevator and in just 42 seconds you are on the 77th floor of the building.