Somerset Serviced Apartment is under the same management of Ascott Hotel. They are both offering luxury, utmost comfortable condo living in the metro. Somerset has 5 branches here in Manila and 1 in Cebu. Not just here in the Philippines they have but all around the world.
Australia, Cambodia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan South Korea, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam.
Belgium, France, Georgia, Germany, Spain, United Kingdom
Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE
– has 64 rooms with King sized or twin beds to choose from.
– 26 to 26sqm
1 Bedroom Deluxe
– has 23 rooms with King size bed and separate living and dining area.
– 54 to 57 sqm
1 Bedroom Executive
– has 37 rooms with King sized bed
– 57 to 72 sqm
1 Bedroom Premier
– has 8 rooms with King sized bed
– 67 to 90 sqm
2 Bedroom Deluxe
– with 11 rooms with King sized bed and twin beds
– accommodates 4 persons
– 90 sqm
2 Bedroom Premier
– 6 rooms with King sized bed and twin beds
– 145 to 172 sqm
Somerset Olympia is located few minutes walk from Greenbelt, Ayala Triangle and Ayala and Makati Ave – the central business district here in Manila.
Getting to the hotel from Manila Airport:
– take an UBER/GRAB
– cheaper commute, take a jeepney going to MRT and drop off to TAFT MRT Station. Train fare is 15 PHP only going to AYALA Station. From AYALA MRT Station walk towards Makati Ave – 15-minute walk and you will see Somerset Olympia beside AYALA Triangle.
Room Prices ranging from 5,300 PHP / 106 USD to 10,600 PHP / 212 USD per night with free breakfast and WIFI and use of their gym and swimming pool.
The hotel also offers monthly stay for a different price, to know more about their monthly rates visit their website http://www.somerset.com
Makati Condo Living: Somerset Olympia Makati
Please follow and like us: