Last April 12, 2016, The Asia CEO Awards held their official nomination day at the Marriott Hotel Manila together with the prestigious sponsors and judges.
THE 2016 ASIA CEO AWARDS LAUNCHES ITS SEARCH FOR THE BEST BUSINESSES AND LEADERS
The Asia CEO Awards announces the opening of nominations in the different categories of the most prestigious business performance recognition in the ASEAN region. Presented by PLDT Alpha Enterprise, the Asia CEO Awards honors outstanding individuals and organizations that have set high standards in industry practices and achieved phenomenal success in its performance.
The largest event of its kind in the Philippines, the Asia CEO Awards aims to promote the Philippines, one of the fastest-growing economies in Asia, to the global business arena. It gathers the grandest alliance of local and international business leaders in paying tribute to their remarkable achievements. Nominees undergo a stringent screening process conducted by a Board of Judges whose members include some of the most prominent figures in the Philippine and Asian business. The finalists and the winners of the different categories are announced and awarded in a glittering gala dinner attended by senior executives and leaders of business on October 18, 2016 at the Marriott Grand Ballroom, Newport Complex, Pasay City.
The awards are given to the most accomplished leadership teams and individuals currently operating in the Philippines and the region. It gives due recognition to extraordinary leaders who have demonstrated outstanding achievement for their organizations and their contributions to the welfare of others.
The categories in the 2016 Asia CEO Awards include: TCS Executive Leadership Team of the Year, SyncHRony Global Top Employer of the Year, SMART Enterprise Global Filipino Executive of the Year, JLL Expatriate Executive of the Year, ADP Service Excellence Company of the Year, Globaltronics Most Innovative Company of the Year, Capital One Young Leader of the Year, ADEC Innovations Green Company of the Year, ASKI Global CSR Company of the Year, I-Remit Heart for OFW’s Company, LBC Business Solutions SME Company of the Year, Technology Company of the Year & ASEAN Company of the Year.
The Board of Judges of Asia CEO Awards, presented by PLDT Alpha Enterprise, include some of the most accomplished and recognized figures in the business community in Philippines. The evaluation process is scrutinized by KPMG. Judges with commercial involvement with any of the nominated organizations and individuals inhibit themselves from voting.
1. Dr. Bernie Villegas Philippines Distinguished economist, author and professor of the University of Asia and the Pacific.
2. Don Felbaum USA Founder and Chairman of the ICT Committee and Health Committee of the American Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines, former President of the American Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines.
3. Jose Cuisia Philippines Current Ambassador of the Philippines to the United States of America and former Governor of the Central Bank of the Philippines. Also is vice-chairman in the Philippine American Life and General Insurance Co.
4. Jun Palafox Philippines Principal Architect of world-renowned architectural design and planning firm, Palafox Associates.
5. Oscar Sanez Philippines VP – International at San Miguel Purefoods and former CEO of Business Processing Association of the Philippines. Winner of Lifetime Contributor awards at Asia CEO Awards 2010.
6. Richard Mills Canada Former President of the Canadian Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines.
The Asia CEO Awards 2016 is being staged with the support of the following: Title Sponsor: PLDT Alpha Enterprise; Elite Sponsors: ADEC Innovations, ADP, ASKI, Global Ltd, Capital One, Globaltronics, I-Remit, and JLL; Founding Sponsors: LBC Business Solutions, Smart Communications, SyncHRony Global, and Tata Consultancy Services. This year’s Official Knowledge Partner is Pwc; official venue is Marriott Manila.
Submit your nominations now! Log on to www.asia-ceo.org for more details and be a part of the largest business event in the Philippines. ASIA CEO AWARDS 2016 – The Future is Here!