This PANDEMIC has been giving me anxiety and a dilemma on where I should bring my child whos been suffering from atopic dermatitis for several months now. I really don’t want to bring her to a clinic because my paranoia is that we might get COVID if I bring her to a hospital or clinic for a check up.
I tried asking my friend (Millie) and she said she’s not familiar with online consultations because as I remember it was advertised on Facebook that there are several clinics and doctors who give FREE CONSULTATION. I don’t mind paying since we have enough funds to get a paid check-up and medicine for her skin asthma. My only concern is to where I could get this Online Check-up.
I researched on google and came across to this website/app HEALTH NOW. I downloaded it and to my surprise, it’s totally LEGIT!
I believe Health Now is the Clinic App of Healthway Philippines.
HealthNow Mobile App Step-by-step
- Download the Mobile App
- Sign up
- Click Consult Later and choose the right doctor you need for your medical concern
- Pick a schedule date and time
- Fill up thr form so the doctor will have an info of your medical concern with photos (if needed)
- Pay online via GCash or Debit/Credit Card
- Wait for your confrmation in the app
- Once confirmed, make sure to be online 5 minutes before your scheduled time
- Your video chat with your doctor via ZOOM is recorded on doctors end
- After the online consulation (30minutes) you will be given a prescription via app and you may use it to show to the pharmacist
This was a total life saver for me. We will have a follow-up checkup after 2 weeks and I hope my childs skin rashes is cured by then.